Download the April 2019 AHF Facts at a Glance
Month-over-month changes—AHF clients & staff— March 2019 – April 2019:
- As of the May 3, 2019 Global Patient Report, AHF now has 1,159,264 total clients in care.
- This represents an INCREASE of 6,464 AHF clients or patients worldwide, month-to-month(as of the May 3, 2019 Global Patient Report, up from 1,152,800 in the last ‘Facts’ covering March 2019). This represents an average of 185 new patients per day in April somewhere in AHF’s care around the globe in the 35 days between ‘Facts’ reports.
- A net increase of 31 AHF employee overall worldwide to 6,495 total AHF employees worldwide, including:
- An INCREASE of 2 U.S. staff
- An INCREASE of 38 global staff, and
- 2,315 other AHF-supported staff in global programs (bucket staff, casuals, etc.), reflecting updated numbers (-9 to 659) from AHF Europe.
- This report also includes a breakout of the 2,856 clients now enrolled in our various Positive Healthcare (PHC & PHP) Medicare and Medicaid managed care programs in California, Florida and Georgia (page #2 of “Facts”–PHP = Medicare; PHC = Medicaid).
2018 HIV TESTING & CONDOM DISTRIBUTION NUMBERS—U.S. and GLOBAL
- The domestic U.S. total of free condoms distributed in 2018 is 4,223,000.
- The domestic U.S. HIV testing number for 2018 is 199,975 free HIV tests conducted with 2,048 Positives identified—a 1% positivity rate.
- The global total of free condoms distributed in 2018 is 62,021,564.
- The global HIV testing number for 2018 is 4,672,370 free HIV tests.
US & GLOBAL & PROGRAMS & COUNTRIES:
- NO new AHF Healthcare Centers, AHF Pharmacy sites or Out of the Closet stores opened in the U.S. in April 2019. The K-Street HCC and AHF Pharmacy in Washington, DC, held a 10th anniversary celebration and ribbon-cutting as the sites also relocated up to the 7th Floor (Suite 707) in the same building at 2141 K St., NW, Washington, DC 20037.
- AHF’s Global program also now operates 624 global AHF clinics, ADDING a net gain of thirteen (13) new treatment sites in April 2019.
AHF GLOBAL SITES ADDED:
Week of May 3, 2019
Seven (7) new global treatment site were added this week:
- LAOS — Chanthabuly – Mittaphab Hospital
- LAOS — Pakse– Champasak Provincial Hospital
- MALAWI — Dedza – Lobi Health Center
- MALAWI — Ntcheu– KatsekeraHealth Center
- MALAWI — Ntcheu – Katsinje Health Center
- VIETNAM — Phu Tho – Tan Son Clinic
- VIETNAM — Phu Tho – Thanh Son Clinic
Week of April 26, 2019
One (1) new global treatment site was added this week:
- THAILAND — Na Muang– Ratchaburi Hospital
Week of April 12, 2019
Three (3) new global treatment sites were added this week:
- VIETNAM — Binh Thuan – Duc Linh DGH Clinic
- HAITI — Cayes – Hi Conception Des Cayes
- HAITI — Gonalves – CM Charles Colimon
Week of April 5, 2019
Two (2) new global treatment sites were added this week:
- VIETNAM — Bac Giang – CDC Clinic
- VIETNAM — Lao Cai – Bao Thang Clinic