|· Month-over-month changes—AHF clients & staff July through August 2022
· AHF Clients:
- As of AUGUST 2022, and with the September 2, 2022, Global Patient Report, AHF now has 1,646,108 clients in care.
- This figure represents an overall global census INCREASE (up 66,779 AHF clients or patients worldwide), month-to-month since the July 29, 2022, Global Patient Report.
· AHF Staff:
- A net increase of 25 AHF employees overall worldwide to 7,000 total AHF employees worldwide, including:
- An INCREASE of 31 U.S. staff
- A DECREASE of 6 employees in global staff numbers, and
- 1,862 other AHF-supported staff in global programs (bucket staff, casuals, etc.)
- This report also includes a breakout of the 2,798 clients now enrolled in our various Positive Healthcare (PHC &PHP) Medicare and Medicaid managed care programs in California and Florida (page #2 of “Facts”–PHP = Medicare; PHC = Medicaid).
· US & GLOBAL & PROGRAMS & COUNTRIES:
· US—NO new AHF Healthcare Centers, Wellness Centers, Pharmacies or Out of the Closet stores were added or opened in July.
· AHF’s Global program now operates 802 global AHF clinics, ADDING eight (8) new treatment sites globally in AUGUST 2022, but CLOSING twelve (12) sites.
· AHF GLOBAL SITES ADDED or CLOSED IN AUGUST 2022:
Week ending September 2, 2022 (report dated August 30, 2022)
One (1) new global treatment site was ADDED this week:
· SIERRA LEONE —Kailahun – Kailahun Clinic
Week of August 26, 2022 (report dated August 23, 2022)
Three (3) new global treatment sites were OPENED this week:
· KENYA —Mombasa – Magongo (MCM) Dispensary
· MOZAMBIQUE —Maputo – Mobile Clinic
· EL SALVADOR —San Salvador – CIZ Clinica Integral Zacamil
Week ending August 19, 2022 (report dated August 16, 2022)
One (1) new global treatment site was ADDED this week and four (4) sites CLOSED.
· INDONESIA —Samarinda City – Abdoel Wahab Sjahranie Hospital
· KENYA —Makueni – SA/AHF Kithituni Health Clinic
· RUSSIA —Dudinka – Dudinka HIV Clinic
· RUSSIA —Krasnoyarsk HIV Clinic
· RUSSIA —Avaev’s HIV Clinic
Week ending August 12, 2022 (report dated August 9, 2022)
Three (3) new global treatment sites were OPENED in KENYA and SOUTH AFRICA while eight (8) sites were SUSPENDED or CLOSED this week from the AHF global program in CHINA:
· SOUTH AFRICA —EC – Nqamakwe CHC
· SOUTH AFRICA —EC – Butterworth Gateway Clinic
· KENYA —Taita Taveta – Taveta Sub-County Hospital
Week ending August 5, 2022 (report dated August 2, 2022)
NO (0) new global treatment sites were OPENED this week and none were CLOSED.
We hope you continue to find “AHF Facts at a Glance” a useful resource.