- As of the Mar. 1, 2019 Global Patient Report, AHF now has 1,115,680 total clients in care.
- This represents an INCREASE of 42,906 AHF clients or patients worldwide, month-to-month (as of the Jan 30, 2019 Global Patient Report, up from 1,072,774 in the last ‘Facts’ covering January 2019).
- A DECREASE of 3 U.S. staff
- A DECREASE of 10 global staff, and
- 2,535 other AHF-supported staff in global programs (bucket staff, casuals, etc.), reflecting updated numbers (+186) from AHF Europe.
This report includes a breakout of the 4,423 clients enrolled in our various Positive Healthcare (PHC & PHP) Medicare and Medicaid managed care programs in California, Florida and Georgia (page #2 of “Facts”–PHP = Medicare; PHC = Medicaid).
US & GLOBAL PROGRAMS & COUNTRIES:
- One (1) new AHF Healthcare Center was opened in the U.S. in February 2019 in Riverside, California.
- One (1) new Out of the Closet store—and our first in the city of Chicago (and State of Illinois)—opened with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on February 16, 2019. An AHF Pharmacy will open at the location in March or April.
- AHF’s Global program also now operates 598 global AHF clinics, ADDING a net gain of fourteen (14) new treatment sites in February. NOTE: Fifteen (15) new sites were added, and one (1)—FSIN-Norilsk in Russia was closed.
AHF GLOBAL SITES ADDED:
- Week of March 1, 2019
Two (2) new global treatment site were added this week:
• ZIMBABWE — Bulawayo – Mzilikazi Clinic
• ZIMBABWE — Harare – Mabvuku Polyclinic
• And one (1) site, FSIN-Norilsk in Russia was CLOSED
- Week of Feb. 22, 2019
Six (6) new global treatment sites were added this week
• KENYA—Kwale – Kwale Sub-County Hospital
• KENYA—Kwale– Msambweni County Referral Hospital
• PHILIPPINES—Cebu City Social Hygiene Clinic
• PHILIPPINES—Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center
• UKRAINE—Lviv Oblast – lviv RC
• COLOMBIA—Cucuta – Centro de Attencion
- Week of Feb. 15, 2019
Two (2) new global treatment sites were added this week:
• THAILAND — Khlong San – Taksin Hospital
• UKRAINE— Vinnitsa RC
- Week of Feb. 8, 2019
Five (5) new global treatment sites were added this week:
• RUSSIA — SPB – Kirovskiyal • RUSSIA — SPB – Pushkin
• RUSSIA — SPB – Vyborgskiy
• UKRAINE— Bila Tserkva – TMA Bila Tserkva
• UKRAINE— Kropiwnicki – Kropiwnicki RC
*17 states include DC & Puerto Rico