Flagship Hollywood Shirt Design Contest Rules
AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION’S “Flagship Hollywood T-Shirt Design” CONTEST
1. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation (“Sponsor”), a California non-profit corporation located at 6255 West Sunset Blvd., 21st Floor, Los Angeles, California 90028.
2. CONTEST. The Sponsor of the “Flagship Hollywood T-Shirt Design” contest will give away one grand prize (“Grand Prize”) worth $200, to be determined by the Senior Managers, according to the terms and conditions of these rules.
3. The Contest will run from February 5, 2021 at 12:00pm until February 26, 2021 at 12:00pm (“Contest Term”).
4. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are, as of January 30th, 2021, over the age of 18, employees of Sponsor and work out of the Flagship Hollywood building, 4905 Hollywood Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90027, and have a valid United States driver’s license are eligible to participate in the Contest.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals may participate in the Contest during the Contest Term. To participate, an eligible individual must submit their design submission through the form on ahf.org/hollywood before February 26, 2021 at 12:00pm PST.
The odds of winning depend upon the number of entrants received during the Contest Term.
On March 1, 2021 at 12:00pm PST of the Contest Term, Sponsor will determine the three (3) semi-finalists. Semi-finalists will be chosen by the committee based on:
a. Overall creativity and originality
b. Effectiveness of the theme, “Flagship Hollywood”
c. The work must be your own and original work only. It cannot subject to any copyright or other restrictions
d. You must and do agree that you are transferring, without limitations, your title, ownership rights, copyright and all other interests in the work to AHF and that you are relinquishing any claim that you may have to the work, either now or in the future, in favor of AHF
e. You may submit only one Work per entry. However, you may submit multiple entries
The decision will be determined at Sponsor’s facilities located at 6255 West Sunset Blvd., 21st Floor, Los Angeles, California 90028.
On March 22, 2021 at 12:00pm PST voting will open for the final Grand Prize Winner and voting will close March 26, 2021 at 12:00pm PST.
PRIZE INFORMATION. Only one prize, the Grand Prize, will be awarded to an individual, group or team. The Grand Prize may be cash or other items with an aggregate cash value of US $200.00 (“Prize Value”). The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for items of similar aggregate value.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and fees related to any Contest prize. The winner’s claim to any Contest prize is non-transferable and non-assignable.
7. RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available in any of the following ways: (a) Between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, at 6255 West Sunset Boulevard, 19th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, or (b) By mail to any requestor who sends a stamped, self-addressed envelope identifying the Contest, to the same address, or (c) at Sponsor’s website.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Contest has begun, changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all such changes will be posted on Sponsor’s website on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third party caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest of the equipment used in its administration.
10. DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, and participant waives any and all objection to such venue on any theory at law or equity. In any such dispute, the court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Laws. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.