|JULY 2020 AHF Facts at a Glance– Key Highlights:
Month-over-month changes—AHF clients & staff —JUNE – JULY 2020:
- As of the July 29, 2020 Global Patient Report, AHF now has 1,422,097 total clients in care.
· This figure represents a census DECREASE (down 9,564 AHF clients or patients worldwide), month-to-month since the June 30, 2020 Global Patient Report. this slight drop in census was expected as sites continued to submit end of Q2 2020 patient census numbers.·
- A net increase of 97 AHF employee overall worldwide to 6,627 total AHF employees worldwide, including:
- An INCREASE of 39 U.S. staff
- An INCREASE of 45 global staff, and
o 2,256 other AHF-supported staff in global programs (bucket staff, casuals, etc.—increase of 13)
· This report also includes a breakout of the 2,865 clients now enrolled in our various Positive Healthcare (PHC &PHP) Medicare and Medicaid managed care programs in California, Florida and Georgia (page #2 of “Facts”–PHP = Medicare; PHC = Medicaid).
US & GLOBAL & PROGRAMS & COUNTRIES:
· NO new domestic U.S. AHF Healthcare Centers, AHF Pharmacies, AHF Wellness or OTC sites opened in July 2020.
· AHF’s Global program also now operates 695 global AHF clinics, ADDING a net of two (2) new treatment sites globally. AHF ADDED four (4) new treatment sites in JULY 2020: two (2) in MALAWI; one (1) in SIERRA LEONE and one (1) in the PHILIPPINES. However, we CLOSED one (1) site in RWANDA.
AHF GLOBAL SITES ADDED or CLOSED/REMOVED, JUNE 2020:
Week of July 31, 2020
Two (2) new global treatment sites were ADDED this week:
· MALAWI — Chikwawa – Chipwaila Health Center
· MALAWI — Chikwawa – Mapalera Health Center
Week of July 17, 2020
One (1) new global treatment site was ADDED this week
· SIERRA LEONE — Panguma Community Hospital Hospital
Week of July 10, 2020
One (1) new global treatment site was ADDED this week in the PHILIPPINES; one (1) site was CLOSED in RWANDA:
· PHILIPPINES — Mandaue City Social Hygeine Clinic
· CLOSED in RWANDA — Nyakigezi Health Centre
We hope you continue to find “AHF Facts at a Glance” a useful resource.