|Month-over-month changes—AHF clients & staff June – July 2021
- As of JULY 2021, and with the June 29, 2021 Global Patient Report, AHF now has 1,578,402 clients in care.
- This figure represents a census DECREASE (down 4,676 AHF clients or patients worldwide), month-to-month since the June 29, 2021 Global Patient Report, a decline attributed to quarterly auditing and reporting.
- A net decrease of 8 AHF employees overall worldwide to 6,895 total AHF employees worldwide, including:
- A DECREASE of 10 U.S. staff
- An INCREASE of 2 global staff, and
- 2,183 other AHF-supported staff in global programs (bucket staff, casuals, etc.
· This report also includes a breakout of the 2,890 clients now enrolled in our various Positive Healthcare (PHC &PHP) Medicare and Medicaid managed care programs in California, Florida and Georgia (page #2 of “Facts”–PHP = Medicare; PHC = Medicaid).
US & GLOBAL & PROGRAMS & COUNTRIES:
· AHF opened NO new domestic AHF Healthcare Centers, Wellness Centers or AHF Pharmacies in July 2021.
· AHF’s Global program now operates 752 global AHF clinics, ADDING three (3) new treatment sites globally in July 2021.
AHF GLOBAL SITES ADDED IN JULY 2021:
Week of July 30, 2021
Three (3) new global treatment sites were ADDED this week, all in Indonesia.
· INDONESIA —Denpasar – RSUD Wangaya
· INDONESIA —Makassar – Jumpandang Baru (Public Health Center)
· INDONESIA —Surabaya – RSUD Dr. Soetomo
Week of July 23, 2021
NO new global treatment sites were ADDED this week.
Week of July 16, 2021
NO new global treatment sites were ADDED this week:
Week of July 9, 2021
NO new global treatment sites were ADDED this week
We hope you continue to find “AHF Facts at a Glance” a useful resource.