You could win VIP concert tickets and a trip to NYC!
Simply post a selfie on Instagram, like the ones above, with a sign saying #KnowYourStatus.
In the caption use #KnowYourStatus, mention @aidshealthcare, and say why it's important to know your HIV/STD status.
Contest ends November 15th!
#KnowYourStatus Instagram Contest OFFICIAL RULES
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (“AHF”) will award 2 prize packages for an instagram hashtag contest according to the terms and conditions of these rules. The contest will run from October 15th, 2018 to November 15th 2018.
- AHF will award the following prizes: The top two (2) contestants, as determined by the #KnowYourStatus Committee, will win round-trip travel (including a guest) to New York City, NY to attend the “Keeping The Promise: 1 Million Lives” Concert (“Concert”) from Thursday, November 29th to Saturday December 1st, including VIP tickets and celebrity Meet and Greet.
- The contest is sponsored by AIDS Healthcare Foundation (“Sponsor”).
- Except as set forth below, all individuals over the age of 17 are eligible to participate in the contest. Each individual that participates in the contest agrees to be subject to, and abide by, these rules. Any deviation from these rules, on the part of any participant, will render that participant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
- THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE.
- You must post an image of yourself, holding a sign that reads “#KnowYourStatus”.
- The caption of the image must include all of the following:
- Hashtag #KnowYourStatus
- Mention @aidshealthcare
- Describe the importance of knowing your HIV status
- You may submit only one entry
- JUDGING AND SELECTION OF WINNERS. The contestant’s posts will be reviewed by the Sponsor’s “#KnowYourStatus” Committee on November 16. The Committee will determine the winner based on the following criteria:
- Overall creativity
- Photo composition and artistic quality
- Originality and effectiveness of caption
- Combined number of likes, comments and shares
- The winners will be notified by Instagram Direct Message on November 16th, 2018
- The contestant’s posts will be reviewed by the Sponsor’s “#KnowYourStatus” Committee on November 16. The Committee will determine the 2 posters with the best overall creativity, originality, and most combined likes, comments and shares.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The contest prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. By entering the contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to make a promotional appearance such as a photo shoot, and to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and promotional partners for any purposes including, but not limited to, promotional purposes on television, radio, print and the internet. Failure to make such a promotional appearance requested by Sponsor, or to grant such rights as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor, may result in disqualification. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes associated with any prize.
- RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winners are available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST, at 6660 Santa Monica Blvd, Floor 2, Los Angeles, CA 90038. To receive a copy of these rules by mail, please send us a stamped, self-addressed envelope that identifies the Contest, to this same address. You can also view these rules online at the Sponsor’s Website.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Sponsor reasonably believes has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or has acted in violation of these rules, or in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other action deemed that Sponsor deems unacceptable. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. If such changes occur after the Contest has begun, then Sponsor will post all such changes on Sponsor’s Website on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures adversely affect the integrity of the Contest.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of Sponsor’s affiliated companies and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third party caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the contest of the equipment used in its administration.
- As a condition to participating in the contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, which court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard to any conflicts of Laws principles. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.