|FEBRUARY 2021 AHF Facts at a Glance– Key Highlights:
Month-over-month changes—AHF clients & staff — JANUARY – FEBRUARY 2021
- As of February 2021, and with the March 5, 2021 Global Patient Report, AHF now has 1,516,357 clients in care.
- This figure represents a census INCREASE (up 15,299 AHF clients or patients worldwide), month-to-month since the February 5, 2020 Global Patient Report.
- A net increase of 10 AHF employees overall worldwide to 6,738 total AHF employees worldwide, including:
- An INCREASE of 7 U.S. staff
- An INCREASE of 3 global staff, and
- 2,047 other AHF-supported staff in global programs (bucket staff, casuals, etc.)
· This report also includes a breakout of the 2,878 clients now enrolled in our various Positive Healthcare (PHC &PHP) Medicare and Medicaid managed care programs in California, Florida and Georgia (page #2 of “Facts”–PHP = Medicare; PHC = Medicaid).
US & GLOBAL & PROGRAMS & COUNTRIES:
· A newly built, three-in-one combination AHF site opened with a ribbon-cutting on February 27, 2021 in ORLANDO, FLORIDA in the U.S. featuring an Out of the Closet thrift store (boasting the chain’s third-highest opening day sales record in the 30-year history of OTC!), a full-service AHF Pharmacy, and AHF’s free HIV testing services.
· AHF’s Global program now operates 732 global AHF clinics, ADDING two (3) new treatment sites globally, while CLOSING one (1). In addition, two (2) sites—one in Brazil and one in UKRAINE were renamed.
AHF GLOBAL SITES ADDED IN FEBRUARY 2021:
Week of March 5, 2021
NO new AHF global treatment sites were opened or closed this week:
Week of February 26, 2021
Two (2) new global treatment site were ADDED this week:
· ZAMBIA — Kawama Urban Health Center
· ZAMBIA — Ndeke Urban Health Center
Week of February 19, 2021
One (1) new global treatment site was ADDED this week; one (1) was CLOSED and one (1) was RENAMED.
· ESWATANI — Family Life Association of Swaziland (FLAS)
· ESWATANI — Luke Commission Clinic, a satellite facility to LaMvelase Clinic
· BRAZIL — Pernambusco– SAE Jaboatao has been renamed to:
· Pernambusco– SAE Jaboatão dos Guararapes
Week of February 12, 2021
One (1) global treatment site was RENAMED this week:
· UKRAINE — Slavyansk – Lukansk has been renamed to:
· Severdonetsk-Lugansk Regional Center of SSD
We hope you continue to find “AHF Facts at a Glance” a useful resource.