Fun is what you make it!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What types of activities are allowed?
Any group activity that sparks joy in your team!
Here are some examples that other AHF teams have done successfully: bowling, museum day, watching a movie together, escape room, rage room, theme park, baseball game, team building, and even happy hour (Yes, liquor is allowed).
What is not allowed?
No work chores allowed. This is not a game to clean the office.
Is this mandatory?
Yes and no.
Can you be a little less vague?
It IS mandatory for team leaders to put together fun times. It IS NOT mandatory for staff to join in, but we encourage all staff to participate when possible.
Is there a way to make recommendations for a fun activity?
Yes, please submit your ideas here: ahf.org/fun-times
Regionals are responsible for approving/denying.
How often will these activities take place?
There should be a fun activity once a quarter.
Will this take place during work hours and at work?
Based on the activity, it may take place during work hours, or not and can be on- or off-site.
What is our budget?
This activity should cost around $30-35 per person participating. Regionals will ultimately decide if an activity cost is approved.
Where does the money come from?
These activities can be charged to each manager's cost center (even if they didn't budget for it) and should be categorized in 446205 - Staff Gifts/Flowers.
Is there anything we need to do after the fun activity?
Regionals should follow up after the activity to determine success and share what worked with other teams.
Please send pictures to [email protected] so we can show off all the fun that is being had across AHF
Have you met Jimmi?
Jimmi is a LOVE condom who LOVES AHF employees, and his mission in life is to make sure you are happy at work.
Have questions? Email me at [email protected]
- What is it?: A fun group activity
- What types of activities are allowed?
- Here are some examples that other AHF teams have done successfully: bowling, museum day, watch a movie, escape room, rage room, theme park, baseball game, team-building, happy hour.
- Yes, liquor is allowed
- What is not allowed?
- No work chores allowed. This is not a game to clean the lounge.
- No one is forced to participate
- Employees generate ideas. Ask them to submit here: ahf.org/fun-times
- Regionals approve/deny.
- When: Once a quarter. During work hours or not.
- Where: Onsite or off, your call
- How much?: Around $30-35 a head (GL ‘staff gifts’)