|Month-over-month changes—AHF clients & staff May – June 2021
- As of JUNE 2021, and with the July 2, 2021 Global Patient Report, AHF now has 1,583,078 clients in care.
- This figure represents a census INCREASE (up 31,647 AHF clients or patients worldwide), month-to-month since the May 28, 2021 Global Patient Report for an average of 989 new AHF patients or clients on each of the 32 days between reports.
- A net increase of 41 AHF employees overall worldwide to 6,903 total AHF employees worldwide, including:
- A DECREASE of 7 U.S. staff
- An INCREASE of 19 global staff, and
- 2,183 other AHF-supported staff in global programs (bucket staff, casuals, etc. – up 27 positions)
· This report also includes a breakout of the 2,898 clients now enrolled in our various Positive Healthcare (PHC &PHP) Medicare and Medicaid managed care programs in California, Florida and Georgia (page #2 of “Facts”–PHP = Medicare; PHC = Medicaid).
US & GLOBAL & PROGRAMS & COUNTRIES:
· AHF opened no new domestic AHF Healthcare Centers or AHF Pharmacies in June 2021, but one (1) Out of the Closet thrift store, in Pasadena, California, closed.
· AHF’s Global program now operates 748 global AHF clinics, ADDING one (1) net new treatment site globally.
AHF GLOBAL SITES ADDED and/or CLOSED IN JUNE 2021:
Week of July, 2021
One (1) new global treatment site was ADDED this week.
· PERU — Lima – LMC Clinica Lima
Week of June 25, 2021
NO new global treatment sites were ADDED this week.
Week of June 18, 2021
NO new global treatment sites were ADDED this week:
Week of June 11, 2021
Two (2) new global treatment sites were ADDED this week.
· ETHIOPIA — Oromia – Adama Hospital Medical College
· ETHIOPIA — Oromia – Ambo Hospital
Week of June 4, 2021
Two (2) global treatment sites were CLOSED this week.
· VIETNAM — HN – 161 Clinic
· UKRAINE — Odessa Clinic
We hope you continue to find “AHF Facts at a Glance” a useful resource.