|Month-over-month changes—AHF clients & staff FEBRUARY – MARCH 2021AHF Clients:
- As of MARCH 2021, and with the March 5, 2021 Global Patient Report, AHF now has 1,539,139 clients in care.
- This figure represents a census INCREASE (up 22,782 AHF clients or patients worldwide), month-to-month since the March 5, 2020 Global Patient Report.
- A net increase of 112 AHF employees overall worldwide to 6,852 total AHF employees worldwide, including:
- An INCREASE of 7 U.S. staff
- A DECREASE of 2 global staff, and
- 2,156 other AHF-supported staff in global programs (bucket staff, casuals, etc.)
· This report also includes a breakout of the 2,886 clients now enrolled in our various Positive Healthcare (PHC &PHP) Medicare and Medicaid managed care programs in California, Florida and Georgia (page #2 of “Facts”–PHP = Medicare; PHC = Medicaid).
US & GLOBAL & PROGRAMS & COUNTRIES:
· An AHF Healthcare Center that had a soft open last fall, AHF Lakeview Healthcare Center, in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, was formally dedicated with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Wednesday, March 31st. In addition, AHF relocated our AHF HCC in PUERTO RICO from the municipality of Trujillo Alto in San Juan to the nearby municipality of Carolina. An AHF Pharmacy Access Center opened at the new Carolina site while the AHF Pharmacy in Trujillo Alto remains open until the license transfer to the Carolina site is completed.
· AHF’s Global program now operates 736 global AHF clinics, ADDING four (4) new treatment sites globally.
AHF GLOBAL SITES ADDED IN MARCH 2021:
Week of April 2, 2021
One (1) new global treatment site was ADDED this week in Peru:
· PERU — Centro de Atención de Iquitos Wellness Centre
Week of March 26, 2021
Two (2) new global treatment site were ADDED this week:
· LESOTHO — Maseru – Scott Hospital
· INDONESIA — Denpasar – Yayasan Kerti Praja (YKP) Clinic
Week of March 19, 2021
No new global treatment sites were ADDED this week.
Week of March 12, 2021
One (1) global treatment site was ADDED this week:
· INDONESIA — Badung City – RSD Mangusada
We hope you continue to find “AHF Facts at a Glance” a useful resource.